Saturday 21 July 2012

O.O.T.D.: Preteen Princess Party

Howdy!
I hope you're all having a pleasant weekend, I know I certainly am thus far! I attribute a good chunk of this to the fact that I got try out my new Belgian Waffle iron this morning, and man, it was magnificent.  Magnificent and delicious

Anyhow, I decided to wear an outfit to work yesterday that came to me laying in bed the night previous.  Can we claim it came to me in a dream? That just sounds so lovely and whimsical.  And though the outfit got me no shortage of odd looks at work all day (come on folks, this is theatre, we regularly create weirder shit than this!), I got tons of smiles on my walk to and from, and hey, it sure cheered me up on my day of set drafting (autoCAD is my sworn enemy).

Though I failed to get a decent full shot, I have some nice details to share, as well as a picture that I feel nicely expressed the stark existential horror that is the mass of my hair.  I am defenseless to its will and desires, and it may very well be out for world domination.  Fear it.  It cannot be tamed.  


The Deets:
Cardigan: Forever 21
Dress: Anthropologie
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
Hair Clip: One of a Kind Craft Show (vendor unknown)
Sunnies: Cabaret Vintage
Belt: Vintage

2 comments:

  1. Your hair is so pretty! This outfit is fun and saying it came from a dream is suiting. I think I would've smiled if I saw you too! Those shoes are nothing short of amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! I checked every shoe store I past for these in my size after I first saw them. I even considered ordering them, they just had to be mine! I'm definitely a flats kind of girl.
      --Erin

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love answering questions (comments, concerns, the works!) so check back sometime for a reply! :)