Thursday 21 February 2013

Studio Shots: The Shaw Festival Props Shop - Details

Last week, the Shaw Festival Props shop had a potluck!! It was a nice chance to gather with a bunch of people working in various shops that I may not get to see very often, and of course, the props shop is a very cool looking space to work.  One of the things I love about the Shaw shops is the sense of humor they show in the display of retired props, posters, and in some cases, black velvet paintings all found curbside.  I also love the practical tools, of course (check out the other studio shots posts for proof: Paradigm Designs, my studio), the metal, the wood and even the dust.
I couldn't resist taking out my camera for a couple minutes like a weirdo (like I do) and snapping a couple details while the potluck winded down.
--Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love answering questions (comments, concerns, the works!) so check back sometime for a reply! :)