Wednesday 10 April 2013

Wears Wishlist: April

12345

If you guys are anything like me, the changing weather has you window shopping (or for real shopping) like it's nobody's business.  I just want to stock my already-too-full closet with sweet summery frocks and comfy flats for kicking around town.  Most of all, I want to wear more colour than anyone probably should at any given moment! Here's a little outfit I dreamed up centred around the "Hannah" dress.  The dress features lots of architectural angles, not only in the front as pictured here, but also in the back (which is why this isn't paired with a cardigan, haha!) which you can see on its listing.  The angles in the dress inspired the choice of the pointed toe flats, and the chevron tights and ring.  As for the orange, red and gold accents, I can think of nothing better to pair with ochre to put a little spring in your step! Spring, get it? Haha! I only wish that my closet wasn't so full, or my bank account needing to recuperate from the One of a Kind Craft Show a couple weeks ago.  Hey, a girl can dream!

What is the weather in your area making you antsy to dress up in?

--Erin

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you on stocking up on summery frocks and comfy flats! :) That dress is so nice!

    I came from the Bloglovin collective and I'm your new follower! Do check out my blog if you'd like. Thanks! ♥

    http://bobbedcurls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ALWAYS go through that with the change of seasons. Luckily we only have 2 in Phoenix- when it gets hot and when it gets not as hot :) Love that yellow dress and I'm a little bummed tights season is pretty much over here. Happy spring to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love answering questions (comments, concerns, the works!) so check back sometime for a reply! :)